Digi Connect® Sensor+ with SkyCloud provides a specially crafted toolset for seamless remote monitoring. Take charge with centralized control, effortless configuration management and easy data visualization.
Reliably gather sensor data with Digi Connect Sensor+ and SkyCloud: our battery-powered solution simplifies data collection from any location and enables analysis with the power of cloud technology.
SkyCloud offers a comprehensive solution for collecting and presenting data from your remote infrastructure and assets. Our advanced technology provides effortless access to your network, field data and related equipment.
Connect Sensor+ goes wherever something flows, and Digi SkyCloud uncovers actionable insights to maintain control of your assets. Fast and simple sensor configuration, data analytics, and the flexibility to customize reports and alerts can all be set up in minutes through our web-based system.
With Digi Connect Sensor+, you can effortlessly configure sensors and gain valuable insights through our powerful analytics platform. Whether you’re involved in water management, stormwater infrastructure, chemical tank telemetry, industrial gas distribution, mining, or environmental regulatory compliance, Connect Sensor+ is the ideal solution for your monitoring and control needs.
How It Works
Digi Connect Sensor+ is a battery-powered cellular monitor with multiple I/O for connecting to a wide range of sensors. Designed to work in rugged industrial environments, Connect Sensor+ is the ideal solution for companies looking to add remote monitoring and diagnostics in places where power is not readily available.
View updated status of all assets and locations
Deploy Connect Sensor+ in minutes and start creating reliable data from remote infrastructure and assets, making monitoring possible in places that were previously cost prohibitive.
With flexible sensor integration, Connect Sensor+ allows you to adopt a unified approach to data collection, storage, and distribution, providing greater standardization and efficiency.
View and filter assets using detailed map and aerial views
Our monitoring solutions are designed to seamlessly interface with a diverse range of sensors, delivering data wherever you need it. Standard support includes analog data such as current and voltage, widely used protocols like Modbus RTU and ASCII, as well as other OEM-specific ones.
Flexible Sensor Integration
Connect Sensor+ is equipped with four analog inputs that can be customized to function as either voltage or current loop inputs. Each of these inputs comes with a user-enabled power output. This feature allows the Connect Sensor+ to provide configurable DC voltage level output that can power nearly any sensor.
The I/O functionality of the Connect Sensor+ extends beyond standard digital input/output capabilities. It is highly customizable and can be configured to count pulses from mechanical switches and pulsed output meters. The Connect Sensor+ also has the ability to wake up from sleep mode upon detecting a rising and falling edge. Additionally, the digital I/O has the same dedicated DC power output as the analog inputs.
Monitor levels with an intuitive interface and detailed reports
Value and Benefits
- Monitor, analyze, control: Start creating actionable field data in minutes
- Sense the calm before the storm: our data driven approach enables proactive solutions
- Don’t miss a single event: Stay informed with real-time alerts
- Flexible sensor integration: Digi’s “bring your own sensor” approach allows you to adopt a unified strategy for data collection, storage, and distribution, providing greater standardization and efficiency. Our monitoring solutions are designed to seamlessly interface with a diverse range of sensors, delivering data wherever you need it.
- Effortlessly manage your sensors: Enjoy streamlined web-based logic, processing, and analytics capabilities. Input and manage your sensor settings with ease using our intuitive web-based configuration.
- Achieve optimal efficiency with SkyCloud: Your data is processed in real-time and delivered to you when it is needed most with tailored alerts, alarms, and reports through various channels, such as text message, cloud, and email. Our advanced alarming logic allows you to make informed decisions and optimize your operations.
Sort and search assets to identify issues and maintain control
Learn more at www.digiskycloud.com